20 Questions for Meems Monday with Jessica Chiarello
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Have a dance party!
2. Tell us about your family!?
We are a family of 5 - 3 girls aged 1, 3 and 5!
3. How would you describe your kids' style?
The girls love to dress up but also love to hang out in pjs.
5. Where is your next family trip to?
We are off to Italy this summer!
6. 2 Meems items you would pack for your kids on your next holiday?
Heart Tie Dye Bikini by Limeapple and Bella Safi Dress by Mer St. Bath.
7. TikTok or Instagram?
8. Your favorite Instagram account?
9. Do you choose your kids' daily outfits or let them help dress themselves?
A bit of both.. They choose for the most part!
Casual dress such as Deux Par Deux.
12. Best parenting hack?
11. What is a kids snack you always have on hand?
Annie’s cheesy bunnies.
Get kids involved with daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning.
13. How do you dress your kids for a friend's birthday party?
14. Tips for getting kids out the door on time in the morning?
Have a solid routine: breakfast, dressed, play outside while waiting for bus etc...
15. Favorite spring look for your kids?
We are loving rompers.
16. 2 tips for helping moms stay healthy this summer?
Plan activities ahead of time, lots of play dates and outside play (I.e: park, splash pad, pool..)
17. Your favorite summer go-to look for moms?
High waisted jean shorts with graphic tee or crop top.
18. Favorite family meal?
19. Favorite summer workout to do with kids?
Nature walks or outdoor yoga.
@jessichiarello and jessicachiarello.com
Christine Russell Janis writes about life as a mom of four children, living abroad, and travel on her life & style website ashadeofrose.com. You can also follow on social media @a.shade.of.rose.in.paris.