Interview: Meems Monday 20 Questions with Stephanie Rosenfeld, Founder of Education by SR
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Make a big cup of coffee.
2. TikTok or Instagram?
4. Top educational activity parents should try this summer?
Anything outside! So many different places and things to explore! From gardening, ice exploration and insect search! The choices are endless
5. Favorite product Meems is currently selling!?
6. What was your favorite summer activity when you were a kid?
Going to camp.
8. Favorite snack to share with kids?
I love getting Knead Love cookies and sharing with my students.
9. Tell us a little about the kids in your life.
They are all the highlights of my day. I love to be with them, teach, and learn with them.
10. Favorite age to work with?
11. Favorite kid-friendly movie
12. Favorite kids book?
The Book With No Pictures
13. Best activities for kids?
Anything that sparks imagination!
14. What are you most excited about this summer?
15. Most rewarding experience with kids?
Seeing them create a love of learning and confidence that transfers into the classroom.
16. How do you handle a child having a meltdown?
Has never happened in my 3 years of tutoring.
17. How do you keep a child’s attention?
All of the work I do is custom for them so they are very interested and stay engaged for the whole session.
18. Best present a child has ever given you?
The best present my students have given me are pictures and letters.
19. Your favorite spring look for kids?
Anything with color and when children create their own looks really showing their style.
20. Do you read a book or watch a show before bed?
Read a book.